Fall 2012 NP Applications - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 12, '12 by LRNGIRLFamily NP MSN. You can apply for both DNP AND MSN?
- Feb 12, '12 by jen33336My husband and I are both nurses interested in getting our NP degree. He just applied to FNP programs at: UNCC, GSU (good to see someone liked the program!), U of Tampa, UNCW, UT at Chattanooga, USouth Carolina, UAHuntsville, and Winston Salem State University. Anyone familiar with any of these programs beside GSU? He has a low GPA from his first Bachelor degree but a 3.98 in BSN with 5 going on 6 years of nursing experience. I can't find any information regarding when we should expect to hear if he is admitted. We will be moving across the country if he gets in and already have found a buyer for our house so our fingers are crossed!
- Feb 17, '12 by Cwiema[QUOTE=rachelaleanRN2B;6018131]Hey Everyone,
I'm applying to nurse practitioner programs for Fall 2012. Anyone else out there? Maybe we can encourage each other during the process. I'm applying to:
University of Arizona DNP/FNP
USA DNP/ENP and MSN/E\
- Feb 17, '12 by CwiemaHi! I just got accepted to Loyola's BSN-DNP program. It starts this summer. Anybody else starting Loyola this summer?
- Feb 17, '12 by VitabellaI'm also applying for NP programs fall 2012, specifically to ASU (Arizona State) and NMSU (New Mexico State) both BSN-DNP programs. I haven't been a RN for too long, but figured that it wouldn't hurt to try and apply right now!
- Feb 19, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BLoyola Chicago or New Orleans?
- Feb 21, '12 by CwiemaLoyola New Orleans.
- Feb 22, '12 by Mom To 4There are at least 3 of us who will be joining you. There are other threads.
- Feb 22, '12 by BacktoBasicsJust started a UPenn application...so nervous!
- Mar 6, '12 by microdi2Please help me!! I am writing my essay for grad school for ACNP and didn't realize the need for a reference page?? What are you guys referencing in your essay? I haven't written an essay for school in over 20 years and am not up on the latest requirements. I understand about APA format and how to reference, but what would I want to write about that would require a reference. Can anyone help me? I researched some sample letters on internet, but didn't find any particular to ACNP grad schools and none of them had anything other than personal information that would not need a reference page. If anyone has any links to share, that would be great as well! Thank you so much for your help!!