Fall 2012 NP Applications - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 7, '12 by LRNGIRLYeah it is kinda scary with USA that they don't request any of the things UAB does..I've also read that they have so many slots that can be filled unlike UAB and it is a first come first serve which really is stressful. But I'm like you, won't hurt to try..I just heard back from UAB that they received all my transcripts and I was cleared for the gre..Now I guess the wait begins!..These next couple months are going to be rough!
- Feb 7, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BI haven't heard anything yet. They may not have received all my transcripts yet. Did they email you?
- Feb 7, '12 by LRNGIRLYeah they emailed me telling me that there were some changes to my online account and to sign on to see those changes. I signed on and it said that they received all my transcripts and that my gre waver was cleared.
- Feb 8, '12 by NJprisonrnI'm waiting to hear from U of Penn. So far I only applied there. If I don't get in, then that is my sign to take an addition year to work and save before school.
- Feb 8, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BNJprisonrn,
I just sent in my last applications!! Surprising I feel much better and it's out of my hands now. Good luck to you!!
- Feb 9, '12 by LRNGIRLSent out my application for USA today. NJ prisonrn Good luck! What concentration are you applying for?
- Feb 9, '12 by NJprisonrnThanks rachelaleanRN2B and LRNGIRL! It feels good to have the application done. It was a lot of work! I'm applying for FNP. Crossing my fingers for us all.
- Feb 9, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BLRNGIRL,
What concentration did you apply for at USA? MSN or DNP?
- Feb 12, '12 by LRNGIRLI applied for the MSN program. What about you?
- Feb 12, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BAdvanced Emergency NP both MSN and DNP. What concentration did you apply to?