Fall 2012 NP Applications - Page 19Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by LRNGIRLGot into USA's family msn np program! So excited!!
- Jun 18, '12 by ishaRNBSNI was accepted at USA as well. I am trying to decide between USA, UT Tyler, and Texas A&M Corpus Christi.
- Jun 19, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BLRNGIRL,
I'm so happy for you!! What track?
- Jun 26, '12 by KPassafaI received my acceptance letter for USA MSN Adult NP program but I am seriously freaking out about the thought of trying to find clinicals on my own. Is anyone from the washington dc area?
- Jun 28, '12 by FloridanurseI applied to one school and I go to orientation tomorrow. Yeah, USF Tampa. Love it!!!
- Jul 7, '12 by asueQuote from rachelaleanRN2BWhich program @ USA are you going to be in? WHNP or FNP? Have you seen that the classes are doctoral level classes? How many hours are you going to be taking? Are you working full or part time? Sorry so many questions. I'm starting the WHNP program in the fall @ USA.I just received my packet from UAB. I was accepted into the dual Adult/WHNP part-time program. I have decided to go to The University of South Alabama though. Good luck to all of you and congratulations!! For those of you that did not get in, keep trying and don't give up. I still have my fingers crossed for those of you still waiting on decisions from other schools.
- Jul 9, '12 by rachelaleanRN2Basue,
I'm going to be in the DNP/ENP (FNP/ACNP) program at USA. I am going to be taking between 6 and 9 hours a semester. I am going to be working full time and going to school part time.
- Jul 9, '12 by KPassafaIf anyone is in the MSN program at USA starting Fall 2012.... search facebook for "USA MSN Fall 2012" and add yourself to the group! If that is difficult you can search for me - "Casey Passafa" and add me as a friend and then I will add you to the group! Hope we can all help each other out!
- Jul 10, '12 by BacktoBasicsI found out I did not get into UPenn :-( .....
But congratulations to all who will start a program in the fall!
- Jul 14, '12 by motivation132Congrats to all who got admitted to their program of choice!!! I just found out I got accepted to USF Tampa RN-MS program in adult/gero/ oncology dual NP concentration!!!! So excited but nervous,,, I had my interview yesterday and was accepted on the spot!!! ; )))))))