anyone heard from USA - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 15, '12 by sheronepOverall GPA 3.3 Nurse for 1.5 yrs. Applied for the Womans health program in both the Summer MSN and Fall DNP. Got in to the summer MSN but if I get accepted to the DNP (which I doubt) I will switch to the DNP. I also will be adding the educator option to my program. I have no experience in womens health but a great desire to work in the field.
When I wrote my essay/statement I wrote from the heart. I was terrified that I did it wrong because all of my friends told me it was supposed to be "professional". Oh well it worked.
- Apr 16, '12 by rachelaleanRN2BMy GPA was the same as yours, 3.3. I have 8 years nursing experience. I reread my essay and I feel it was really vague, but at the same time I didn't want to ramble on when I was well over the 350 minimum. I applied to the ENP program and I also added the nurse educator option. Why do you doubt you'll get accepted into the DNP program?
- May 1, '12 by Starchaser23I was accepted to DNP program at UAB and USA for fall 2012 entry, any advices/thoughts on which school I should go for? There seems to be a lot of posts about USA but not UAB. Thanks
- Jul 26, '12 by mannaHas anyone applied for any of the USA MSN programs for spring 2013 entry?
- Aug 2, '12 by hopieRNEDQuote from mannaI have also submitted my application for the Spring. I heard it can take months for a response. Where do you live? Will you be doing the online program?Has anyone applied for any of the USA MSN programs for spring 2013 entry?
- Aug 5, '12 by mannaQuote from hopieRNEDI live in Mississippi and have applied for the online acute care MSN program.I have also submitted my application for the Spring. I heard it can take months for a response. Where do you live? Will you be doing the online program?
I think the waiting to hear is going to drive me crazy!
What about you?
I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me, for some reason. I don't know if I'm not the correct kind of member or if I just need to someone activate or upgrade my account.
- Feb 20 by snigliazzoWhat did you decide?