Anyone apply to USF NP program 2013?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone apply to USF NP program 2013? in Pre-Nurse Practitioner Inquiry, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Hello! I applied to the NP program for this fall. The deadline was last week and they said it would...by AlphaPig Feb 23Hello! I applied to the NP program for this fall. The deadline was last week and they said it would take weeks/months before they let people know if they got in or not. Has anyone applied? Anyone heard anything yet? Just thought we could start a thread about it and see when people start hearing!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817517©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,013 Views
- Feb 24 by VidaUrbanaDid you mean the University of South Florida?
- Feb 24 by RN SamDo you mean USF Tampa? I am applying there too. I think we should hear about 4-6 weeks after deadline so mid to late March(hopefully).
- Apr 14 by emmbeeeI applied to the FNP program at USF as well for fall 2013 but STILL have not heard back yet. I am getting very very nervous. Has anyone heard back?
- Apr 15 by RN SamI got in for PNP. Found out around third week of march. FNP is competitive so that may be why no word.
- Apr 15 by Sjfishman86I also applied to FNP and haven't heard yet... fingers crossed!!
- Apr 20 by hubcapgirlI applied for the adult-gero acute care program and haven't heard a thing. I have one friend on the wait list for adult-gero primary care and another friend who was accepted weeks ago into the family program.
- Apr 22 by emmbeeestill waiting to hear...
- Apr 22 by hubcapgirlMe too. I'll post if I get any news.