2013 GWU FNP ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on 2013 GWU FNP Program in Pre-Nurse Practitioner Inquiry, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... Hello! Has anyone else out there applied to George Washington's online FNP program for Fall 2013? ...by gogatsby Mar 14Hello! Has anyone else out there applied to George Washington's online FNP program for Fall 2013? I got an email saying that GW received my application and that it's under preliminary review and I'll hear more in two weeks. Just looking to see who else is out there!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=821671©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,029 Views
- Mar 16 by jmunsg2010I was accepted into gwu Fnp program
- Mar 18 by cmakerI have applied for the FNP program but have not yet heard anything other than I will be updated in 2wks regarding my application status, which is today. Jmunsg2010 when did you apply, and when to you receive your acceptance?
- Mar 18 by jmunsg2010I submitted my application in jan. I got a response Mar 1.
- Mar 18 by cmakerWell congrats! I hope to join you for the fall 2013. Are you going to go full time or part time?
- Mar 19 by scrub<3I'm still waiting to hear back over here. Received an email that said my application was in the process of being reviewed by the committee.
Jmunsg2010 How did you get word of your acceptance?
- Mar 20 by cmakerI received an email as well saying my application has been forwarded to the committee. I think they are sending acceptance letters out by email with an attached link with their decision. Scrub3 when did you submit your application?
- Mar 21 by scrub<3I submitted the day before deadline. You?
- Mar 23 by jmunsg2010I am going part time and I received my response via email.
- Mar 23 by jmunsg2010Thank you. I hope y'all hear something soon.