WOLFORD Fall 2012 Start - - Roll Call - Page 2Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by ufblondiHow many people were at your interview session? Do they ask you which clinical location you want while there?
- May 15, '12 by gwapoQuote from ufblondiI think 15.. Yeah, they did ask me my preference.How many people were at your interview session? Do they ask you which clinical location you want while there?
- May 19, '12 by mr.e01Question..how long after you sent your application in did you recieve a reply/ invitation to interview ? ( if your credentials and application were complete of course)..thanks..would like to get in for fall semester if seats are available.
- May 20, '12 by ufblondiIt was pretty quick...they had my stuff mid april but I had to resend a letter of rec on their form, which didn't get sent until the first of may. I received a letter in the mail for an interview dated may 9th. The next interview session is June 22. They are very quick to respond and very helpful if you send them an email!
- May 21, '12 by mr.e01Thanks for the response. My application and docs were received the 14th of May, so for now I will hang in there and see if anything arrives in the mail soon. I appreciate it. Maybe I will see you the next interview session. Thanks again.
- Jun 2, '12 by myoung193I will be attending Wolford this Fall (2012). Where is everyone living?
- Jun 4, '12 by nurse_crna2bcongratulations!!!!! ufblondi!!
i am soo happy for you! could i ask you, have you taken advanced level classes? have you taken org chem or biochem??
i am planning to apply to wolford, what would you recommend? you said the interview was laid back, any clinical questions?
so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jun 22, '12 by iceman1613I'll be there :-) Currently living at Bermuda Islands Apartments. It's super nice here. Moved here a few months ago from out of state. There are several current Wolford students who live here as well. It's minutes from campus and the beach!
- Aug 16, '12 by ICURN39Hey iceman1613 are you still attending Wolford this fall?