VCU and MSA 2013 - Page 8Register Today!
- Nov 30, '12 by lcsrnYeah I got the letter from the CRNA program. I did send a letter back, didn't want to take any chances lol.
- Dec 2, '12 by kellly242I sent a letter back. I have not received anything other than the letter from the dept of anesthesia yet.
- Dec 3, '12 by missnurse01she never called me back so I sent a letter...
- Dec 18, '12 by lcsrnAnyone know when the tuition deposit is due?
- Dec 19, '12 by cli632i thought (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME - PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF THOSE IN YOUR PROGRAM PER TOS) mentioned that we had until summer, but don't quote me on that. I paid mine yesterday just to be safe.Last edit by sirI on Jan 17, '13
- Dec 19, '12 by missnurse01(MODERATOR EDIT OF INITIALS - PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES/INITIALS OF THOSE IN YOUR PROGRAM PER TOS) stated just before school started !
And wow ! Paid it with the holidays ! Impressed !Last edit by sirI on Jan 17, '13
- Dec 30, '12 by ahSICURNMissnurse01: I wanted to congratulate you on your acceptance to CRNA school, and at VCU no less!! My own journey has taken a few twists and turns, but I am looking forward to the day I have an acceptance letter in hand. Seeing your hard work and journey has really been an inspiration for me. Thank you for sharing so much valuable information on this site. People like you really help all of us who are working hard toward acceptance to CRNA school. Congratulations!!!
- Dec 31, '12 by missnurse01ahsicurn, wow, you make me blush. Very good luck to you. It seems we all have those twists and turns through our journey.
- Jan 12 by missnurse01Wondering how everyone is doing!
anyone moving down there soon? I think I might be coming the furthest. we are arriving in April and I will take a travel contract .
- Jan 17 by MyPhilosophyI talked to (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME - PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF THOSE IN YOUR PROGRAM PER TOS) last month. She had told me that Deposits were due "Just some time before you start school." Haha pretty vague, but it seems like they're not worried about getting it right away. I sent in my letter accepting their offer without the deposit, and she said that I was fine.Last edit by sirI on Jan 17 : Reason: Spelling