VCU CRNA 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 1 by missnurse01It looks like, in playing with google maps and traffic times, that the commute via surface streets would about 40 minutes. does that sound right?
still looking at the bus schedule...it might be easier to bus in, and we get free passes, and it's about an hour. not too bad.
are you going to drive in and pay parking fees?
guys can we continue all this on our other private forum? i would like info we talk about to be there for posterity, it might help others in the future? whatcha think?
you can answer my questions above there!
and kelstep, it was awesome you made it only 5 minutes late! nice work! I was lucky as i had a current student drop me at the front of the building and tell me exactly where to go, lol!!!
I am hurrying to get everything medical/dental/vision done for my family before we move in april as we basically won't have insurance. all check ups, new glasses, anything that is hurting anyone is being looked at now! I feel like we have an appointment somewhere everyday! Just found out my insurance gives us 17 free massages a year so the whole family is getting one every week until we leave! lol
- Feb 2 by missnurse01everyone in at vcu, pm me for info on how to get to our vcu only forum!
- Feb 3 by kellly242I tried to PM you and it said you needed to clear some space in your inbox
- Feb 3 by missnurse01done kellly!
- Feb 8 by kelstepwoah! I am jealous of your weekly massages!
- Feb 18 by missnurse01well we get 17 a year with a copay on my current insurance! wish I had known about that the last 3 years I have worked here! had one so far and it was awesome!
- Feb 18 by scarcity21Congrats to everyone that got in...when did everyone start applying. I think priority deadline is in October but I think I saw march 1st somewhere...not sure. It might be the DNP
- Feb 22 by scarcity21Anyone care to answer?
- Feb 24 by missnurse01sorry for the delay, busy busy busy
My friend is there now and he applied early spring.
I didn't have my app complete till early oct last year. for dual degree you apply once you do the first year in the master's so maybe that is what you are seeing?
- Apr 28 by keatonhoyleQuote from scarcity21I applied in July and interviewed in augustCongrats to everyone that got in...when did everyone start applying. I think priority deadline is in October but I think I saw march 1st somewhere...not sure. It might be the DNP