University of OklahomaRegister Today!
This is a discussion on University of Oklahoma in Pre-CRNA Inquiry, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... The University of Oklahoma department of anesthesia is very much in transition. CRNA positions are...by vaporizer Jun 18, '11The University of Oklahoma department of anesthesia is very much in transition. CRNA positions are changing effective July 1st. I would not recommend this academic setting as a site for future employment for many reasons. Be cautious.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=580489©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,990 Views
- Jun 18, '11 by Turd FergusonHow are the CRNA positions changing? I know a lot of programs are moving toward doctorate level instead of master's.
- Jun 18, '11 by netglowYes although I'm not looking into CRNA, it would be helpful for everybody if you posted a link, or something so that we could understand what the heck you are talking about.
- Jun 18, '11 by PackerBackerRNMore specifics please...
- Jun 18, '11 by Bshort73Humm....look at the stats for this member. Just joined and fired off this type of posting? Sounds like someone's either a bit disgruntled or fishing for something.
- Jun 19, '11 by manuskoYeah. Don't understand the position you are taking. There is an anesthesia residency there, but not a CRNA school. So why exactly is it a problem to work there?
- Jun 26, '11 by love-d-ORProbably a ****** off MDA...