University at Buffalo Role CallRegister Today!
- by aithug316 Nov 22, '04I got in to University at Buffalo. Who else?
- 1,375 Views
- Nov 23, '04 by HawaiiRNFound out today I'm in at UB... bbbbrrrrrr
- Nov 23, '04 by nitro23I too was accepted at the university of buffalo. See you all soon. Is anybody planning on taking a few of the classes early during the summer. Congratulations and good luck to the rest of you
- Nov 24, '04 by royalkeisterYo, J. I still haven't heard a whisper from UB. But who cares, I'm in at Cinci! I lost your number again. email it to me so I can call you. sorry.
- Nov 25, '04 by aithug316U of Cincinnati guys need to post in your own section this is the UB section.
QUOTE=royalkeister]Yo, J. I still haven't heard a whisper from UB. But who cares, I'm in at Cinci! I lost your number again. email it to me so I can call you. sorry.[/QUOTE]
- Nov 25, '04 by royalkeisterWatch it "J", I may just tell the WHOLE WORLD your true identity! Besides yer a Minneapolis guy now!
- Jul 14, '07 by confused1234For those that go or have gone to University of Buffalo, is it true you do not need GRE if your gpa greater than 3.0?
Also, how is the program? Do u recommend it? Any pointers that may help me get a possible interview?
- Jul 15, '07 by nitro23That is correct, GPA greater than 3.0 no GRE. Buffalo has it's plus and minuses like every program. Some schools have trouble getting minimum requirements in certain types of cases and this is not one of them. You definitely get your numbers. So overall yes I would recommend the school.
- Jul 15, '07 by confused1234i dont mean to ask dumb question, but did u get accepted for this coming fall 2007 or for fall 2008? i am thinking to apply for the next fall (2008), but it sounds like i am running late or no?
- Jul 16, '07 by nitro23Actually i am graduating in december. Need to get your application in now for 08.