Union University CRNA InterviewRegister Today!
- by JDtheRN Mar 16, '10I recently submitted an application to Union and was hoping to find out more about their interview style. Any one heard or been to a Union interview in the past? Thanks in advance,
- Mar 18, '10 by shix1980I submitted an application to Union university too! From reading about union in this forum, i have learned that the interview is more to get to know kind of interview. Am crossing my fingers hoping for an interview. Are you from Tennessee? I am from Missouri. All the best!
- Mar 20, '10 by JDtheRNI am in TN and got my BSN from Union. Good luck to you as well!
- Mar 23, '10 by ACCEB_RNI applied to Union also!! I've got my fingers crossed and am praying for an interview! Good luck to both of you!
- Mar 24, '10 by shix1980@JDtheRN, did you like atending union for your BSN? I am from Missouri and i don't know much about the school. All i know is what i have read from the website. It seems like a pretty decent school. Wish you all the best!
@ACCEB_RN, do you have any information about Union? I would like to learn more about the school and their program. My fingers will be crossed too! Good luck to you too!
@JDtheRN and ACCEB_RN, do you guys mind if we exchange our stats like the gpa, certifiations and area of work?
- Mar 26, '10 by geniva1234I am making final preps to overnight my application. I know the deadline is quickly approaching...eeks! n-e-who.. Stats: I am really nervous about this, at it is the first school I have ever applied to.
A.D.N - 3.56 GPA
B.S.N. -4.0 Gpa
GRE - 1050
Experience - 2 years and some odd months in Neuro ICU, ACLS, Stroke/NIHSS certification
Good luck to everyone. I hope we all get interviews
- Mar 28, '10 by Manurse715I went to a Preview Day at Union's campus. They said they didn't really care about the GRE, which I thought was weird. They said they look at your last 60 hrs GPA and what you made in Anatomy, physiology, micro and stats.
I really liked the environment there in Jackson and the feel the campus had. I don't know it I'll get in, but I'll try.
- Mar 29, '10 by shix1980@ geniva1234, hope you were able to overnight your application. I am nervous too, its the first school i am applying to, but am more nervous about the interviews! I will also be applying to another school here in Missouri but i would rather attend Union! Are you from Tennessee?? My overall GPA is 3.7, 2.5 years experience in neuro/med/surg/trauma ICU, ACLS, planning to take CCRN because the school am applying here in Missouri require it, agh! I wish you all the best!
@ Manurse715, you must be fromTenneessee as you went for the preview day? How was it? I knew they didn't require GRE and that is one of the reasons am applying there. I tend to think that GRE is overrated! Am glad you liked the environment. Hopefully we'll all get in! Wish you all the best.
I went to a Preview Day at Union's campus. They said they didn't really care about the GRE, which I thought was weird. They said they look at your last 60 hrs GPA and what you made in Anatomy, physiology, micro and stats.
I really liked the environment there in Jackson and the feel the campus had. I don't know it I'll get in, but I'll try. Mar 27, 2010 02:56 AM
- Apr 1, '10 by geniva1234Ok guys! Deadline is up! Now we all hope for interviews I wonder when we will be notified either way? n-e-1 know? I tried to call today, but the coordinator was out for easter holidays. Good luck guys & lets all keep one another posted. By the way, I'm Geniva and I am From the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Apr 2, '10 by shix1980@Geniva,Yes, deadline is up! I talked to the nursing cooordiantor of Union and she said we'll be notified of interviews sometime in April, then the interviews will be in May. It all seems so fast, which i would rather have anyway as i hate waiting. There some schools where you have to wait forever! Wishing everyone all the best!