Union University CRNA Interview - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 13, '11 by Jus00010I received conformation that my application is complete via email. If y'all have not received an email from Union I would call to see what's up.
- Apr 13, '11 by ksjayhawksJus00010,
I agree. Definately call. I didnt hear anything by April 1st and I called. I was told an email was sent out to me, but I informed them that I never recieved it. By the end of the day I had one in my inbox. They also informed me that I should be notified by either E-mail, letter, or phone call regarding interview status around the 1st of May.
- Apr 13, '11 by CRNA4uI received an e-mail since 3/24 stating that my file was complete for review. Jus00010, you just received your confirmation today? Did anyone apply to any other school than Union?
- Apr 13, '11 by ksjayhawksI also applied to St. Mary's in MN. I will also apply to several others in Nov. if I get turned down at both Union and St. Mary's. I am going stir crazy over this. Im not sure if its because I want this so bad, or because I dont want to have to deal with failure. Either way I wish everyone luck, and hope to be your classmate in the future.
- Apr 13, '11 by CRNA4uHey Ksjayhawks! I also applied to florida hospital college and will also apply to 2 more schools in south Florida. I kind of feel the way you feel about not getting in but I'm going to leave it all in God's hands. I've totally done my part its just wait and see now. I would love to get in UU because I like the way they break down the courses. We wont go to clinical till like the 2nd year which gives us time to focus on academics (yea!!!) lol
- Apr 14, '11 by kukana1I'll have to call the UU coordinator again today, so far I haven't received any email from her about the status of my file. Unlike Saint Mary' U, UU does not have the website that indicates the receipt of any applicant's paperwork that can be checked anytime. I do hope I get in to Saint Mary's U, the program is shorter & less expensive, despite of the cold chilly winter months I'm not looking forward to. Wish everyone the best, hope we can all be accepted together & be all classmates.
- Apr 14, '11 by kukana1Called UU today & was informed my file is complete, letters will be sent out on the first of May if any of us will be invited (hope all of us) or not for the interview. It sure is nerve-wrecking, but God will help us through it.
- Apr 19, '11 by kukana1Have you tried to access your admission tracking site for SMU lately? I tried several times today, but the only message I got was my admission ID being invalid. I was able to access it last night. Well, I may have been already been booted out . I spoke to Kristin Girod (SMU recruiter/coordinator) & was informed that letters will be sent out in the next 2 weeks. Wish you the very best, hope you get invited by SMU & UU.
- Apr 20, '11 by Want2B_A_CRNAHey guys, I also applied to the CRNA program at UU. I recieved my application confirmation March 31st. Wish you guys the best of luck. Hopefully we will all be classmates.
- Apr 21, '11 by Want2B_A_CRNAWhat are some of the gpa's, certifications, and experience you guys have? Anyone know what Union is looking for exactly or know a current SRNA's credentials and gpa that got in?