Union University CRNA Interview - Page 17Register Today!
- May 18, '12 by bopsy123Has anyone heard anything? From what I have heard in past years, they start making phone calls on Friday after interviews.
- May 18, '12 by jojasonrnfrom what ive read thus far they dont start calling people till monday and tuesday of the week after interviews
- May 18, '12 by scorpionchikI had an interview yesterday on may 17th. I think it went good. I wonder how do they select their applicants? I know they interviewing about 78 and class will be about 29. They said that in about 2 weeks they will send an answer in writing. I heard that other students who are in the program received a phone call.
- May 19, '12 by gobluernFrom what the students said those accepted will get a call. If you don't get in you just get a letter. They said you get a letter either way. From past posts it looks like they'll call next week if we are in. Hopefully we get in!!
- I am so nervous! They said to me at the end of the interview that I should get something in writing in about 2 weeks. Does it mean I am not getting in if they are calling people who got accepted?
The girl that I talked to from second year in the program said that she received a call in about 2 weeks.
Where are you from gobluern?
I really hope too we get in
- [ I heard Medina Schools are very good, any thoughts or other decent public schools? I have a 4th & 6th grader and that would really help me narrow my wandering around town Good schools will be a big consideration in this decision. THX[/QUOTE]
I also have a 6th grader, going into 7th grade this fall. I have talked to students in the program and they said public schools are not good there.
- May 19, '12 by gobluernI'm from Alabama. My wife went to school at Freed-Hardeman which is in Henderson,Tn. We went to jackson a lot. I would definitely stay north of the interstate. I don't know about the public schools. I know Jackson Christian School is really good. I think everyone gets a letter. They just call the ones who are accepted. I think we have like a 35% chance of being accepted. I'm very nervous too!! I hope the interview went well. It's hard to tell. Where are you from?
- I am from Texas, El Paso.
Why 35%? I thought like more 40-50%. If they take 29 people from 78. I wonder how do they choose applicants. When I asked them what are the qualities they are looking for when they evaluate applicants they said someone who is flexible, motivated and humble.
I am very anxious, I don't know why I keep thinking about the interview over and over. Are they calling ones that get accepted next week?
- May 19, '12 by dreamiscrnaI'm so nervous too! I thought my interveiw went well, the guy before me was in there for about 30-35min. Mine only took 10-15min. which leads me to think, I have no chance of getting in. The only positive reponse they gave me was, They liked that I took a graduate level course, because My a and p was weak. its not looking good for me. Anyways Best of luck to everyone. If it's Gods will we will get in.
- May 19, '12 by jojasonrnYeah if you look back at other post several talk about getting their call and each time it was either Monday or Tuesday of the week after interviews. So I'd relax this weekend.... Monday is going to be rough if they don't call till Tuesday. AlsoOne person said that she got a call on Tuesday at 730 pm so it doesn't have to be during business hours.