UB CRNA 2012Register Today!
- by Lrn30 Dec 13, '11Just wondering if anyone's heard back from UB yet? They said January but hoping to find out a little early:spin:
- Jan 20, '12 by careergoalHi Lrn30,
Thanks for starting this thread. I interviewed Nov 11 and its really a big pain waiting. I stay on the forums all day and night waiting that someone will comment that they have been accepted. I called the admissions this week and they said by the end of January we should hear something. Is this d only school u applied to? I applied to UMDNJ but UB is my first choice. Let me know if you know anyone that applied. Its my second time interviewing there so I am hoping for the best this time. Best of luck to you as well as we wait.
- Jan 20, '12 by Lrn30Hi it's nice to see that someone has seen this post lol! This was also my second interview and haven't heard anything yet. Still hopeful since this is the only school I applied to! Good luck and please update if you hear anything!!!
- How did your interview go this time? I thot I did okay, better than last year. My only hope is Buffalo even tho I applied somewhere before. My Stats are GPA-3.52, CCRN, 4.5years of ICU. Just pray this is enough to get me in this time. I need to get in and be finished.
Keep me posted. We should be hearing by late february latest.
- Hi are you online? May be we can exchange emails then phone numbers
- Ithey probably have a hand full of us that reapplied again. They were so professional. I like that school alot.
- Jan 22, '12 by Lrn30My interview went well last year but I rotted on the waiting list... This year went well too but spots are limited so you never know. I'll def post if I get any news...
- Jan 23, '12 by careergoalIf i dont get in again this year, Might retake my GRE for a really competitive grade that will qualify me for most schools. its hard being a slave to one school. I did not get in at all last year. Waiting list is a great step, Just my CCRN this year so this was my downfall last year. We will see how it goes.
- Jan 25, '12 by careergoalI check my mail everyday, i think i need to relax, what will be will be. its done already.
- Feb 10, '12 by gatitaberryHey guys. I am currently a UB SRNA graduating in December. Have you heard anything yet? Are you guys starting the DNP program? You'll be the first if so!