Texas Wesleyan - Mobile, AL site satellite program??Register Today!
- by i10duck Aug 14, '12Anybody attend or know anything about the program? Anybody else applying for Fall 2013 class? Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=771561©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,451 Views
- Aug 16, '12 by gwapoStarting tomorrow. Yeehaw! good luck to you.
- Aug 20, '12 by mymy78I will be applying for fall 2013. Taking gre in a few weeks! UghGood luck to you!
- Aug 20, '12 by mymy78How's it going so far??
- Aug 21, '12 by i10duck1 more rec letter and the essay left.
- Aug 21, '12 by mymy78Working on the essay and studying for the gre! How was it by the way?Where are you from?
- Aug 21, '12 by i10duck1190, I'm in Mobile
- Aug 22, '12 by mymy78Quote from i10duckWow that's awesome. So how long did you study? Triangles are haunting me in my sleep! Lol1190, I'm in Mobile
- Aug 22, '12 by malamutepantsHey all,
I'm applying this fall. I'm taking the GRE even though my GPA is above 3.0. Is this necessary or could it turn south if I bomb it for some reason?
I'm selecting Denver, Salida, and Ohio as my clinical sites, in that order of preference. I'll go wherever, though.
I have 2 years MICU experience, 3.86 GPA, just took Biochem and got an A+, taking CCRN hopefully right before the interview (if I get one!). My colleagues think this is more than satisfactory. What does everyone here think? I worked with a CRNA who graduated from TWU and she loved it. She told me the interview was very intense and technical, with the committee grilling her on CCRN topics. Has anyone heard different?
Good luck to everyone, regardless where you are applying!
- Aug 22, '12 by i10duck3.3 gpa, 2+ years experience in a cvicu. I already passed CCRN. The Mobile site interview is specific to Mobile, So it may vary from what you have heard about other sites although I haven't heard any details about it .