Texas Wesleyan CRNA interviewRegister Today!
- by pangburn12 Dec 19, '12Help! I have an interview scheduled in January for the CRNA program at Texas Wesleyan. There is supposedly a 45 minute interview, a 45 video, and a 30 minute math assessment. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge that can help me prepare for this interview. I've been studying my vasoactive drugs/receptors, ABG/EKG interpretation; anything else I need to freshen up on? I got my CCRN last year, but it's been a full year since I've studied for it, my experience is 4 yrs in trauma/surgical ICU....
Any advice helps!
- Jan 2 by anyabI have an interview this Friday. Have you had yours yet? Can't wait to have it behind me finally
- Jan 2 by MSICUNurse131I have one next week as well too. Any insight on the math test? I assume it's dosage calculations? Either way good luck and let me know how it goes!
- Jan 28 by AstrosFanHas anyone heard anything from TWU since their interview?
- Jan 28 by MSICUNurse131I actually was accepted on the spot at my interview. They still haven't mailed me my acceptance packet yet they said first week of feb.
- Jan 28 by pangburn12I just got my acceptance letter! Yay! I'll be at Harris in Ft Worth! So excited!
- Apr 8 by JKKentAnyone accepted to Shreveport spot with me???
- Jun 10 by indo13Anyone wishing to exchange names with faces prior to school can fb "TWU MSNA Class 2015."
- Jun 11 by lucky26Anyone will be at the Glenwood site in west monroe, la?