TCU Fall 2011 InterviewRegister Today!
- by somhef Oct 11, '11Anyone interviewing in November for CRNA program at TCU?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=627591©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,650 Views
- Oct 12, '11 by mem.mardisYes... you? I have my interview Nov 3rd at 11 am
- Oct 12, '11 by constantdreamstateMe too. My date is Nov. 8th. I'm pretty excited but far more nervous than I should probably be.
- Oct 17, '11 by AnnieQRNI'll be there November 3 at 3.
- Oct 20, '11 by lwright2I'll be there November 8 at 11am. Do yall have any tips for the pre-interview assessment?
- Oct 28, '11 by NurseRatchet83I'll be there Nov 3rd at 4pm!
- Nov 3, '11 by sabrazHow did you guys feel about your interviews?
- Nov 7, '11 by NurseRatchet83I feel pretty good about it! They are going to let us know by Thanksgiving.
- Nov 7, '11 by sabrazI guess they are interviewing today and tomorrow? I felt good about the interview. I did get a couple clinical questions. Hoping for some good news sometime over the next couple of weeks. Wish you guys well.
- Nov 9, '11 by constantdreamstateHad my interview yesterday and I think it went pretty well. Trying not to get too excited until I hear from them in the next couple weeks! I didn't get any clinical questions, but one girl I spoke with was grilled! We (the 4 other interviewees that were there with her) were kinda shocked at the questions she was asked. Hope everyone else has/had a good experience!