Scranton / Wyoming Valley CRNA program - page 3
Hello all I have been searching for any information on the University of Scranton/ Wyoming Valley's Nurse Anesthesia program and cannot find any recent posts. Does anyone know anything about this program or interview process? ... Read More
- 0Jan 31, '11 by iLovemyJackRTHey, I live right downtown on 10th st and work at KU. I went to school in Philly and my family is about an hour west of philly. My time here in KC has been great, but I can't frikin wait to get back to the east coast
I know quite a few people in the program now, and some who just graduated. All have said not being able to take the classes before the start of the program is fine, and doesn't add to much stress or workload to the curriculum.
- 0Oct 4, '12 by CVICURN22Quote from jazy4ICUHey Jazy, what was the interview like at Scranton? I have an interview there in a few weeks. Any insights would be great. Thanks guys.Congrats Jack! Am excited for you. I am just waiting for my small slip in the mail. You know what i mean. But at least you freeing up some space @ the other school. Good luck and well done.
- 0Oct 8, '12 by marco346Hi cvicurn. Congratulations on ur invitation for an interview at Scranton. I hope u do well. I have also applied to Scranton but I have not heard back about an interview. I really don't know too much about the school. I was attracted to the fact it was 25 months long. Maybe u might have more insight. In any case, best of luck n let me know how things went.
- 0Oct 9, '12 by CVICURN22Quote from marco346Will do Marco. Nervous and excited at the same time...phew!!!Hi cvicurn. Congratulations on ur invitation for an interview at Scranton. I hope u do well. I have also applied to Scranton but I have not heard back about an interview. I really don't know too much about the school. I was attracted to the fact it was 25 months long. Maybe u might have more insight. In any case, best of luck n let me know how things went.
- 0Oct 18, '12 by marco346Hi CVICURN, did you go to the interview yet? If so, how was it? I was just called to be invited to an interview on wednesday october 24th. I'm super excited and a bit nervous. I'm from Mass so i'll be driving that 6hr drive down there on tues to return on wednesday. this will b my 3rd interview altogether this month. I hope i'm able to stay calm and even keeled. It can be neverwrecking. In any case, if you have not gone for an interview yet, maybe i'll c you there. GOOD LUCK!!!
- 0Oct 18, '12 by marco346Quote from RhinoRocketRNHi RhinoRocketRN,Ditto!! heard back monday.
Have you gone to an interview yet or just got accepted? Also do you have any insight on the interview process? I'm scheduled for an interview wed october 24. In any case, best of luck in all your endeavors
- 0Dec 10, '12 by CVICURN22Hey Marco, I'm am fine thank you, well dying of nerves here...lol! Haven't heard from them yet as well, they said we'll hear in December but its only second week or so maybe later this week or next I hope we'll hear back. Scranton's the only school I applied to so really hoping for the best here.