Scranton / Wyoming Valley CRNA program - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 16, '10 by iLovemyJackRTWhen does anyone expect we'll hear from Scranton?!?!
Jazy, that's great your still in the running for a spot Where else did you apply??
- Nov 21, '10 by jazy4ICUJack,
I applied to Scranton and Excela only. Hopefully one of them might be positive. I feel you are in a very good position.When do we expect to hear from Scranton?
- Dec 10, '10 by iLovemyJackRTDid anyone hear from Scranton? I got the call on Monday from the program director telling me I have been accepted. Has anyone else on hear heard?!?!?!?!? I hope I hear back from some classmates
- Dec 14, '10 by jazy4ICUCongrats Jack! Am excited for you. I am just waiting for my small slip in the mail. You know what i mean. But at least you freeing up some space @ the other school. Good luck and well done.
- Dec 14, '10 by iLovemyJackRTThanks, Jazy. Have you been accepted anywhere yet? I hope so!
- Jan 10, '11 by seeseareNSo I interviewed in October and got accepted and decided to attend. I noticed that there is an option to start some classes this spring term... are any of those classes offered on-line? Thanks!
- Jan 11, '11 by iLovemyJackRTLooks like we'll be classmates
I'm from Kansas City so I won't be able to take any classes in the spring, and I'm about 99% positive none are offered online.
PM me if you can, where are you from?
- Jan 12, '11 by iLovemyJackRTI forgot to ask you when you was your interview date? I interviewed Oct 8th at 12pm.
Jazy - Have you been accepted anywhere yet??
- Jan 31, '11 by seeseareNYeah no online classes I am from AZ originally but have been living and working in Provo for the last 7 years. What part of KC are you from? I've been out that way and lived in Lenexa for a few months
- Jan 31, '11 by seeseareNI get all my interviews mixed up, I think I was there Oct 22nd at 12???