Scranton / Wyoming Valley CRNA program - Page 11Register Today!
- May 21 by CVICURN22Thanks Rhino, I think we just need PA and NY license at this time. I'll try and do that child abuse thing online.
MSICURN, I can not answer your question. I would be interested in whatever you find cos, my PALS gonna expire in December. Either way, ACLS, PALS and BLS are easy to renew online anyways.Last edit by CVICURN22 on May 21 : Reason: Spelling
- May 21 by MSICURN11Okay, Thanks! Sure thing, i'll keep everyone updated! I received an email from my advisor, stating the next progression of the program and more information (Books, new location ,clinical site etc) will be mailed by end of June.
- May 21 by RhinoRocketRNI finished both online. the NY licensing website has a list of providers. The Child Abuse class takes 2 hours. The infection control course is not timed. You must read and take a test for both.
Now, searching for a public notary
- May 21 by lpnhereicomeRhino - Go to the local office of your bank, most bank officers are Notaries and won't charge a fee if you are a customer with them. You can also check with your town/county clerk they are notaries too!!
- May 22 by RhinoRocketRNthanks lpn.. I went to AAA yesterday before work, now I wait.
- May 26 by ICUjjpHi everyone! Does anyone know how much the U of Phoenix course costs to take? Looking forward to meeting everyone
- May 26 by CVICURN22U of Phoenix costs around $887 per credit. For a 3 credit class, you will spend close to $3k. Try and do a live chat with one of their experts. They will give you an accurate data on pricing. They took their prices off the internet a while ago when people were complaining it was not worth the money .
Looking forward to meeting you all as well. I will be travelling to the area at the end of June to find us a place to live :-) If any of you will be in the area, holla!!!
- May 26 by RhinoRocketRNThat is definitely expensive, I think I'd rather take the course this fall than shell out that money right before school.
- May 27 by wwwdwggccrnQuote from wwwdwggccrnI am sign up to take Nurse 531 through university of pheonix this summer, the total cost is 2,015- that includes application fee and books. I start June 18th. One less course to worry about during school.I am approved from the director of graduate nursing to take a course through the university of Phoenix to replace Issues in Advanced Practice nursing which is the first nursing course this fall. You just need a B or better. I know most of you already have this course covered, but for those who don't the university of phoenix course is only 6 weeks and offered to start every 2 weeks. Here's the link Courses Template - University of Phoenix
- May 27 by CVICURN22Quote from wwwdwggccrnThanks for the clarification dwggccrn, I hope the info will help ICUjjp with his/her decisionI am sign up to take Nurse 531 through university of pheonix this summer, the total cost is 2,015- that includes application fee and books. I start June 18th. One less course to worry about during school.