Which online chemistry is best - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 2, '10 by mmt4Quote from jennybticaOK thanks.I don't remember web-cam proctoring as an option for me. Fairly certain that in-person was the only way to go in late December.
I do think it is new and if/when I register for a class, I will just go ahead and ask so I can plan for the type of proctoring required. I'm thinking of taking Biochem this coming spring (maybe - I will be taking Organic 2, God Willing, in person at the same time) Thanks.
- Jul 19, '10 by washcapsI'd love to hear how your classes at UNE went, were they do-able? How was the online test proctoring, looked cool!
- Oct 23, '10 by kdrose01Hi all,
I'm really struggling in my online chem class and am looking for another non-major online chem II class. For those who did Weber State U online chem, especially the higher level courses, can you share any more info about the course? Thanks! Their website doesn't offer much info.
- Nov 19, '10 by yabba-dabbaCan someone that have already completed these online chem classes tell how is it listed on your transcript. If it states it's an online chem class or what. Thanks....
- Nov 20, '10 by cookderosaQuote from yabba-dabbaCan someone that have already completed these online chem classes tell how is it listed on your transcript. If it states it's an online chem class or what. Thanks....
No it's not listed any differently at Ocean. You can (and should) call the registrar's office of the school you are considering and ask- they'll tell you.
- May 3, '12 by kimkieselI am currently enrolled in the UNE Chem 2 class. I am finding it to be difficult and I am worried about the final exam. Can I ask you how you prepared for the final? Should I study the quizes or questions at the end of the chapter? I am sure that I am going to have to look up every question...I just hope I can find the answers...the quizes are difficult and they take me forever! Any insight that you have would be greatly appreciated. Tks
- Jun 4, '12 by mn_nurseI just completed the UNE Medical Biochemistry. I have to say that the class is not for everybody. The lectures were on DVD and were helpful. There is only one exam for the whole class, which is similar in content and difficulty to the practice exams. If you have a background in chemistry this class should not be too difficult. PM me if you have any other questions about the course.