Online advanced Patho or Pharmacology courses? - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 8, '10 by iLovemyJackRTIf anyone wants info on an online grad phatho class contact me. I am more than happy to tell you about the class I took last year. I highly recommend it.
- Sep 8, '10 by sammy2415hello ucan2ccrn,
thank you for your help in this matter, i am going to take patho and pharm class online too. could you please tell me how much these two classes cost for nondegree student, and if it is possible to take both classes at the same time or it is better to take them at different time. i appreciate any help or any tips on that.
- Sep 8, '10 by ucan2ccrnSammy: I would not recommend taking these two together. They both require tons of hours out of the classroom to prepare.This is not to discourage you in anyway. They are advance for that reason. I just completed Adv. pharm and I m glad I took it alone and gave it the attention it required. Thankfully I received an "A", but I hit the books hard to obtain it. Hope this helps. I'm taking the fall off, I deserve a much needed break.
- Oct 20, '10 by purpleskyrnHi! I am wondering if this online advanced patho is the same class which is required for the CRNA program?? According to the school I applied to this is the first class that will be taken. Do you mean to tell me I can take it online and I wouldn't have to drive an hour and a half to the school and sleep in my car if need be....because the class starts at 8:00am and in thinking about how I can swing this thing I decided that I may have to sleep in my car...good thing its a minivan....the swagger wagon which is even better than a regular minivan...ok well either way you look at it its a van.... funny,I always pictured myself in a mustang.
- The information that you have all provided has been great but I have search the website and only find degrees available. I am not finding how to register for just a pharm or pathophys class Anyone willing to give me a hand I would like to just take an online class but not have to be headed towards a specific degree.
- I would love to hear about the course you took
- Hello all,
I also am looking for an online patho or pharm class. If anyone could give advice. The only courses that I am finding require you to be accepted into a degree which I am not interested in at this point.
- Oct 26, '10 by gottafindclassesCan you give me more info on that class, I would like to take something online but all I am finding is cources that you have to be accepted into their masters programs
- Nov 3, '10 by TRockQuote from SWTNESI am thinking about taking advanced pathophys at Liberty University. What did you think of the course and how difficult was it? Any advice will help. Thanks.You should check out Liberty University in Virginia they have an online Acute Care MSN program and this program offers Pathophys and Pharmacology. I have actually taken the Pathophys and it wasn't bad neither was the tuition. Good luck.
- Nov 4, '10 by PinchasIf anybody is prior military (like me ), Liberty University only charges $250/credit hour plus they give you a book voucher based on the number of credit hours you are taking!!
Check out the following link: LU Military Benefits | Liberty University Online