Oakland UniversityRegister Today!
- by zoozoo Nov 4, '05Anyone heard from Beamount? It's my second month of waiting and almost every day I am looking into my mailbox with a hope to see a letter from them.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=127944©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,025 Views
- Nov 4, '05 by jaslo98I just had my interview there this past Wednesay, and they told me that they have more interviews next Wednesday, and then they will be sending letters out a week after that, so I figure we probably have 2-3 weeks yet.
- Nov 15, '05 by McLeah_RNI recieved a call yesterday from Oakland telling me I was accepted to the program. I think they are calling people first, then sending letters. Good Luck!
- Nov 15, '05 by rn91:hatparty: [SIZE="7"]CONGRADULATION!!!!!!![/:hatparty:
- Nov 16, '05 by MelRN80My friend just got a call the other day telling her she was accepted. MCLEAH, will you be attending OU or do you have interviews elswhere? What made you decide to apply to OU? I plan on applying next year, but I feel as though their website isn't that informative.....do they have open houses or anything like that?