Minneapolis school of anesthesiaRegister Today!
- by gooser Nov 13, '03Anyone know about the interview process at this school? I have an interview scheduled in Dec. I am curious to find out if they ask clinical questions or just personal?
- 2,123 Views
- Jan 15, '04 by ktaggartHi Gooser,
I interviewed at MSA in December, as well. How did your interview go? The waiting part is causing a bit of angst.
- Jan 15, '04 by ShadowKnightI am currently attending MSA as a freshman. Four months down 23 to go. If you have any questions you can pm if you like. Good luck to you all that are applying this year.
- Jan 15, '04 by ktaggartThanks for responding, Sean. I did pm you, but I do not know exactly how that works as of yet. However, I'd love any information on that stats of those applicants accepted. I'm concerned about whether or not I'm competitive. The interviewers had great poker faces. Also, are you enjoying the program?
- Jan 15, '04 by gooserMoonshine, I sent you a PM
- Nov 22, '05 by WES-BSNi agree it will be hardLast edit by WES-BSN on Jan 26, '06
- Nov 25, '05 by jeanahighumWes, you are not alone...I too have an interview coming up December. Anyone out there that can give us some insight????