Minneapolis School of Anesthesia - page 4
Is there anyone with some insights on Minneapolis School of Anesthesia?. I am thinking of applying there for 20011, anyone with interview experience there, current students or even folks Who are planning to apply there. I... Read More
- 0Nov 27, '10 by CourtneyM16Anyone else receive an invite for an interview? I've noticed in years past the interviews have gone until the end of January. When the school called to set up an interview they said interviews were until Jan 7...are they doing things different this year or interviewing less applicants? If so, I wonder if they plan on handing out admissions sooner than the middle of Feb this year? Anyone have any info about this?
- 0Nov 27, '10 by WIMurseHey Guys,
I also applied to the Minneapolis School of Anesthesia and I am very excited about it! I got a call about being invited for an interview so I am a little nervous, but I have heard that it's pretty relaxed. Do any current or previous Minneapolis students have any input about the program, Pros and Cons, clinical information, etc? Thanks and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
- 0Nov 29, '10 by seansanf120CourtneyM16,
Hi there, I am interviewing on December 7th! I am so excited for this oppertunity, and I hope we can all share some good news about admission to this program in February. I have heard pretty much the same as what's been mentioned on previous posts, but it's mainly a get to know you interview. Where are you from? Hopefully your flight isn't held up by the weather, which is annoyingly unpredictable. Let us know how your interview goes, as will I, and good luck!
- 0Dec 2, '10 by CourtneyM16I am interviewing December 16th. I am flying out the 15th from Oklahoma, and I'm praying that the weather holds up for us all. I'm pretty nervous, yet excited...I just dont know what to expect. Trying to stay optimistic about my chances, but still not going to really get my hopes TOO high. I hope we all do well, and all get spots lol. Well let us know how your interview goes!
- 0Dec 8, '10 by seansanf120Riley,
I did have my interview, and it wen't pretty much like I had expected. It was a lot of "get to know you" type of conversation. I felt great after leaving, but as time has past, I just don't know. It's hard to tell what they're really looking for. I met with two of the three program directors, and both of them were very nice and pleasant to talk to. It lasted about 40min with the first interviewer, and about 20-25min with the other director. I would say that it went as well as I could of expected. I wish you the best of luck, and let me know how your'e interview goes.
- 0Dec 14, '10 by seansanf120When I got there, the secretary took me to the library where I had my interview, and I was not shown the facility. However, when I turned in my application in back in June I was given a tour, but it's not that much of one. There are two classrooms that the program uses, a library, and a small cafeteria, that's it. It's in a community center located on the second floor. I know exactly how you feel, about being nervous, but just be yourself, and you should do fine, but like I said earlier, and especially now after my interview, I have no idea what they're looking for. Good luck to you!
- 0Dec 16, '10 by CourtneyM16Just finished my interview. Felt pretty nervous during the first interview, and felt I could have definitely done a better job articulating my thoughts...Second interview was with one of the instructors, and I felt that interview went perfectly. I'm a harsh critic of myself, so its hard to really say how I did..lol. Hopefully we all get good news.