Memorial hospital of Rhode Island - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by IjlindseyNothing boost. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever hear anything
- Dec 4, '12 by marco346Has n e one heard n e thing from memorial? Also by when should we hear back on admission decisions?
- Dec 11, '12 by TylerB13I just got my acceptance letter this weekend. Fedex tried to deliver it on Friday. Requires a signature and they do not try to deliver over the weeked. Was able to pick it up at the local fedex office. Would love to hear from others who get accepted and plan to attend. Best of luck!
- Dec 12, '12 by marco346Hey TylerB13, congratulations man. That's wonderful news. If u don't mind me asking, what state r u from? I'm still waiting to hear from them. Also, how long do they give u to respond n how much do u have to put down for them to hold ur seat? Again, congratulations!!!
- Dec 12, '12 by TylerB13They give you till 12/21....They want the money in case the world doesn't end =P. And it is 600 dollars, like Mr. Foster stated in the interview. I am in Colorado. Kind of scary thinking about moving my life across the country. Should be a great adventure though!
- Dec 12, '12 by marco346Wow, Colorado is a hike. But I'm sure its all worth it in the long run. When u planning to make the move? Btw the $600 deposit is pretty cheap compared to what other schools I applied to were asking. I was $2,000, $3,000 n even $5,000 deposit at some of the schools I applied to. I applied to 4 n so far, I've only heard from 2 n made the alternate lost for both. I'm still waiting to hear from memorial. I called them today n they said, they're still working on decisions n I should hear from them by the end of this week. If u don't mind me asking, what r ur stats: years in ICU with specialty, GPA, gre, certifications n etc.....
- Dec 12, '12 by TylerB13Marco, if you want to PM me I would be more than happy to talk about that stuff.
- Dec 14, '12 by iner702Marco - have you heard anything back since its the end of the week? This process is too long, it makes me nervous!
Tyler - congrats, very happy for you
- Dec 15, '12 by TylerB13Thank you, Iner702! I really appreciate all the support of the many members on this site.
- Dec 15, '12 by marco346Hey iner I haven't heard n e thing yet. I feel u on the nerves thing