Kaiser CRNARegister Today!
- by winddream Jan 20, '08Hi, just wondering anyone heard from Kaiser for interview for 2008? thx.
- Jan 23, '08 by carnage40Me too. Still waiting to hear anything.......
- Jan 23, '08 by icurn011004I heard from Kaiser last week. Fortunately, I recieved an invite to interview. Hope you get your letter soon.
- Jan 23, '08 by orkneyI too am waiting to hear from Kaiser. It's the only one I applied to. I've been reading these boards for the last couple of months and I have gained so much information. Good luck to everyone who has applied and CONGRATULATIONS to all who made it to the interview phase.
- I too have only applied to one program. The stress is delicious. My interview is on the 29th of Feb. I can't wait to get in there. What a great program! Good luck to everyone who has applied.
- Jan 24, '08 by orkneyWow, that's great! do you live here in CA: Or will you have to travel for the interview? Do you work in critical care now?
Best of luck toward your interview. Knock them out, well don't take that seriously, but you know what I mean.
- I'll be travelling down from Washinton state to Pasadena. I grew up in that area so it's a treat to get back down there. I currently work ICU up here but, I'm ready to make the change and excited about getting back into school.
- I've heard that the interview process at Kaiser is more of a get to know you process rather than the "gauntlet" that other program interviews are known for. Anyone heard anything different? Any program specific tips?