Just finished my first semester. Ask me anything. - Page 19Register Today!
- Dear MeTheRN. Thank you for you great efforts and good luck on exams! My questions is: what book would you advise to buy to study for CRNA before school. I am currently an level one trauma center SICU RN with 6 months experience, GPA 3.8, will take CCRN in September 2013, did 2.5 months in medsurge before SICU. I did not take chemistry and physics classes in USA. I am thinking I will need reinforcement in this area as well. So far I see Miller's Anesthesia, Clinical Anesthesia (Clinical Anesthesia (Barash)), Clinical Anesthesiology, 4th Edition [Paperback]
G. Morgan, WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE? Thank you!!!!
- Mar 6 by loveanesthesia
- Thank you. What about these books:Miller's Anesthesia, Clinical Anesthesia (Clinical Anesthesia (Barash)), Clinical Anesthesiology, 4th Edition. ?
- Mar 6 by wtbcrnaBasics of Anesthesia if you are going to read an anesthesia textbook before school. Basics of Anesthesia: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print): Ronald D. Miller MD, Manuel Pardo MD: 9781437716146: Amazon.com: Books Miller's and Barash are more reference type books than something you read front to back. Clinical Anesthesiology (triple M) is a little more advanced and will make more sense once you start clinicals.
- Mar 6 by OscarRNThanks wtbcrna!
- Thank you!!! I really appreciate your good will!!!
- Mar 6 by OscarRNJust got it today. Thanks again.
- Mar 7 by missnurse01it was a very interesting read Oscar! I read it last year. i am also kind of gleaning the baby miller, and watching dr najeebs lectures...
- Mar 23 by MeTheRNJust wanted to stop by and check on this thread and see what's up. On a 24-hour call shift...fun fun! Can't believe in two months I'll be considered a senior SRNA. And in 10 months I'll graduate! Damn time flies when you're slaving away.
- Mar 23 by AngelrinaBSN,RNYou continue to be a huge inspiration!