Help needed and severe advice about CRNA - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 5, '12 by CABGx4There are plenty of other ways to stand out without wasting time and money on an msn.
- Aug 5, '12 by CandynWhat are the ways to stand down Cagax4?
- Aug 5, '12 by CandynWhat are the ways to stand out I meant? Thnx
- Aug 6, '12 by loveanesthesiaWays to stand out: 1. Obtain at least 2 to 3 years experience in your ICU; 2. show leadership potential-volunteer to be on quality assurance, or policy committees, join and participate in professional organizations,
It is correct that NP programs are not, and may never be, required to grant a doctoral degree. All nurse anesthesia programs are required to offer doctoral degrees beginning with students entering program on Jan 1, 2022 or later. The doctoral programs approved so far-11 in the US-are all 36 months.
- Aug 6, '12 by IHeartDukeCTICUYup in my interviews it wasn't so much about who had their CCRN, but who DIDN'T have their CCRN.
It's competitive so give yourself every advantage you can:
Good GPA or A/B's in grad level courses
It's alot of work, and it will take time and dedication. You may feel like you're doing it for nothing, or not getting paid enough to do it. But in the end, when you get that acceptance phone call, you'll realize it was worth it. Good luck!