ECU 2012 Interview?Register Today!
- by tjadenhl May 20, '12Is anyone else interviewing this summer for ECU? Has anyone interviewed previously at ECU and have any advice? This is my first ever CRNA school interview and I'm quite nervous.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=712436©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,041 Views
- May 30, '12 by IHeartDukeCTICUI'm also interviewing at ECU. What date is yours? Mine is June 19th.
It'll be my first CRNA interview as well. I have a few friends that started there last year, and they told me it's the typical CRNA interview questions: Why CRNA, how have you prepared, inotropic/vasopressor/dilator meds, balloon pumps, ABG interpretation, PA/CVP interpretations.
Maybe I'll see ya there
- May 30, '12 by tjadenhlI'm interviewing June 21. I cant find any numbers on ECU's website about how many applicants interview and how many are accepted. Let me know how it goes. Best of luck!
- Jun 28, '12 by JonesieHey! I interviewed at ECU also! How did you interviews go?
- Jul 12, '12 by IHeartDukeCTICUI felt pretty good coming out of there. Going in was daunting at first since there were like 14 people at the table! But, seemed like more of a get to know you type interview. When one of the anesthesiologists found out that I was a music major prior to nursing, we got into a good conversation about that. Pretty relaxed, and the clinical question wasn't crazy or anything. How'd you do?
Ugh it def feels like it's taking forever to hear back
- Jul 14, '12 by JonesieI felt pretty good coming out of the interview also. It was definitely intimidating at first. After a few questions, I actually started to enjoy talking to them. It definitely wasn't a miserable experience like I had anticipated. Now, it is KILLING me waiting to hear back!!
- Jul 16, '12 by tjadenhlI too felt like the interview was a positive experience and went well. I was told notifications would be mailed mid-July, so I'm hoping we will find out any day now.
- Jul 18, '12 by IHeartDukeCTICUAnyone else been religiously checking the mailbox?
- Jul 18, '12 by tjadenhlYes! Every day! I contemplated calling or emailing to find out if notifications have been mailed but didn't want to be a pest. Maybe today will be the day.
- Jul 18, '12 by SICUlovePLEASE let today be the day! Post if anyone hears from them please!