Chemistry Pre-ReqRegister Today!
- by LNRN11 Feb 16Did anyone else attend a BSN program that didn't require a chemistry laboratory component? If so, did you end up having to complete one later on before you were admitted into CRNA school? I have some e-mails regarding it currently pending at universities I'm considering applying to. Just curious. Thanks!
- Feb 16 by bibibiI didn't have chemistry prereq for BSN. So I had take gen. chemistry before applying to crna schools. It depends though, not every school requires a chemistry course.
- Feb 17 by melissaPGMy BSN program requires Chem with a lab and discussion designed for Nursing Students. This Chem is basically 4 semesters crammed into one. FUN TIMES! I'm assuming you'll need chem with a lab for a CRNA program.
- Feb 17 by bibibiYou are assuming correctly. Not every crna program requires chemistry prereq but most of them do.
- Feb 18 by missnurse01I also didn't have it in BSN program and took gen chem and ochem for crna school