Case, Akron, Youngstown - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 12, '10 by AllyRN2Bzozzy777,
I am currently a senior at Hiram College BSN program and am looking foward to working my way towards becoming a CRNA. I work at Metro hospital CICU-SD as a CA and will be transitioning to ICU within the next few months. I was wondering if I could shadow you. I am shadowing a SRNA in the cardiothorasic unit at the Cleveland Clinic but I would like to shadow as many people as possible to really get a feel of what becoming/being a CRNA is all about. Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Jul 19, '10 by Rasenganhi, im going to get my bsn from chamberlain, which is both nlnac and ccne accredited. Do you think case or any other crna program is going to look down upon tht? or woould that be okay, and in your experience, do u know anyone that has been accepted from chamberlain?
- Jul 19, '10 by foreverLaurQuote from RasenganEveryone I know that has graduated from Chamberlain is struggling hard to get a job, more so than the other Columbus schools. It is not looked as highly upon as other schools such as OSU, Capital, and Otterbein and they probably cost the same/less as Chamberlain.hi, im going to get my bsn from chamberlain, which is both nlnac and ccne accredited. Do you think case or any other crna program is going to look down upon tht? or woould that be okay, and in your experience, do u know anyone that has been accepted from chamberlain?
- Jul 20, '10 by Rasenganwhat about indiana wesleyan?
- May 25, '12 by unleish05ok I know this is super late and kinda off topic...lol but how did you like the Hiram program ?
I'm looking to go there possibly this fall. I'm an LPN student in my 2nd term. I recently heard that Hiram will take some of my credits. I went for a visit and the campus was beautiful and the labs looked cool too. did you have to pay anything out of pocket ? I don't mean to be nosy..just trying to make the right choice before I leave my school for something that is possibly better for me in the long run.