Barry University January 2011 - Page 10Register Today!
- Jun 5, '10 by mnurse13I heard from the other students taking ane627 that we don't find out our clinical site until closer to the start of the program. But, I suppose it won't hurt to call. I'm kind of in a similar situation.
- Jun 11, '10 by afier33752I am still waiting for a response from Barry on acceptance into the program. I completed my application mid April. Is anyone still waiting? When so they stop reviewing them and when is the last interview group?
- Jun 12, '10 by wind-jammerI am still waiting too. I spoke with (moderator edit of name/initials) who is an assistant director of admissions yesterday and she stated that my file is under review with the committee and that it may take a month to hear anything.Last edit by sirI on Jun 12, '10
- Jun 17, '10 by GasPasser123To the people who interviewed on June 14th:
How did the interviews go? Has anyone heard anything yet?
- Jun 18, '10 by bf24RNInterviewed on June 14th and am happy to say I have been admitted to Barry University's class of 2011! Thank you every one for the tips about the interview and the program. Going to start the head start program in September. I requested the South Florida clinical location, did any one else? See all of you that got accepted in January!
- Jun 18, '10 by ZaphodHave any of you heard anything about the UM program. The only reason Im rethinking Barry is that I would need massive loans to survive. UM has a scholarship with a 3 year commitment.
- Jun 19, '10 by sand1025Billy- Congratulations!! Did you receive an email to find out you were accepted? I am still waiting to hear back. Thanks..
- Jun 19, '10 by bf24RNSand1025- Thanks. Yes, I received an e-mail stating I was admitted and that an official letter would be in the mail.
- Jun 21, '10 by jrv100Quote from wind-jammerI am still waiting too. I spoke with (moderator edit of name/initials) who is an assistant director of admissions yesterday and she stated that my file is under review with the committee and that it may take a month to hear anything.
My file was complete at the end of March and I am still waiting as well.
- Jul 9, '10 by Jpedsbf24RN- Congratulations! When did you apply for the spring term? And do you mind sharing your gpa and more or less the grades that you recieved in the core sciences! I am also applying to the Spring term but I havent applied yet because Terry told me to wait till I finish the summer classes so my new GPA can set it. Please let me know. Im so worried I dont get accepted