Anyone going to Union DNP August 2013?Register Today!
- by gobluern Dec 29, '12Just wondering if anyone else will be attending Union with me? Not sure how many were accepted.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804903©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,563 Views
- Feb 8 by EyesOnPrizeHow long is the program?
- Feb 17 by RNtrauma07I just sent the application today. Deadline is March 1st. How long did you wait til you get notification for interview? how many students are they taking in?
How did the interview go?
- Feb 19 by gobluernI'm pretty sure it was only around 2 weeks or so. Idk how many they are taking. The interview is really laid back. Mostly get to know you typed of questions. The only clinical questions were really just what kind of patients you had and drips you used.
- Gobluern: i got your PM. Thank you. Im giving my 101% best. I will keep you updated.
- Apr 5 by JUSTanLPNUnion university in Jackson Tennessee?
- @JUSTanLPN: yes. UU at Jackson TN
@gobluern: The interview was more of personally stuff. They only asked me 2 clinical questions (about my specialty). Result will be in 2 weeks.
- Apr 5 by gobluernWell good luck. If you are accepted they will call you. Hope to see you in August!!
- Thank you! Yeah, I hope so too.
Was it Dr. Wright who called or the secretary?? How many days after interview did they call you?
- Apr 5 by gobluernProf. Yearwood called me. It was 2 weeks after on a Tuesday at about 3:30 (it was kind of a big deal for me).