Anyone applying to Raleigh School of Nurse Anesthesia for Nov 2012 interviews?Register Today!
- by IcuRnNc Aug 21, '12Hello. Just wondering who else is applying for RSNA this year? Also, is anyone taking the core courses now through UNC Greensboro?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=775133©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,926 Views
- Aug 21, '12 by GaugeI am applying to RSNA. I actually got a call from them yesterday morning setting up an interview with me in November! Im excited about it. I turned in my application about 3-4 weeks ago.
- Aug 22, '12 by IcuRnNcCongrats! I just got everything sent yesterday so hopefully I too will hear something in the coming weeks.
- Aug 26, '12 by acorn82I will be sending in my app here shortly! Have you guys applied other places as well?
- Aug 26, '12 by GaugeI have applied to 10 schools total. I have heard back from one other than RSNA in Tennessee and I have an interview there in 2 weeks.
- Aug 27, '12 by IcuRnNcYeah I'm applying to at least 5 other schools.
- Aug 31, '12 by jde8767Yes, I have applied to RSNA and Wake Forest Baptist. I received an email from Baptist saying the application is complete, waiting to hear about an interview. Also applied to RSNA about 4 weeks ago, still waiting on a supervisor evaluation to be sent in. I am currently taking the core classes at UNCG.
- Sep 15, '12 by IcuRnNcWoo hoo!! I have an interview in November!
- Sep 20, '12 by bsn2crna2828Hi Everyone! I also received notice to set up an interview for RSNA. My interview is Nov 1st. I am also taking core classes at UNCG. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
- Sep 21, '12 by Tjmnst02Hi everyone! I have an interview Oct 31st! Has anyone heard anything about examples of interview questions?