Anyone applying to Raleigh School of Nurse Anesthesia for Nov 2012 interviews? - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 6 by IcuRnNcYeah ECU is great! I interviewed last summer and was told to reapply this summer. I know I'd really enjoy attending ECU's program. The program director is extremely helpful.
- Feb 6 by piratenurse0226Quote from IcuRnNcIsn't the program director awesome! I'm applying for Spring 14 and she has been great at answering an questions I have. How was the interview I you don't mind me asking? Also who did you get your references from? Trying to think of good ones to get that will provide a favorable LOR. Anything would help! Cheers!Yeah ECU is great! I interviewed last summer and was told to reapply this summer. I know I'd really enjoy attending ECU's program. The program director is extremely helpful.
- Feb 7 by IcuRnNcYeah she is pretty awesome! I got recommendations from supervisors and a previous nursing instructor that also serves as a department chair. The interview wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There were more personality questions. Only a couple clinical questions but definitely ones you should know with critical care experience.
- Feb 11 by piratenurse0226Thanks for the input, that helps!
- May 10 by nurse0324I had my interview the beginning of Nov. and heard back within 5 days that I got accepted. I have been a CTICU nurse for 3 years (however 10 out of the 16 people in my interview group were CTICU nurses), my GPA was 3.6, my GRE was not stellar but I did break a 1000, and I obviously had my CCRN like everyone else. I did the H3A program at Baptist last summer and I have heard that Raleigh School has sortof the same thing in June (this would be a good way to get to know the faculty and get your name out there). By the interview time I had taken two of the three core courses and I just finished the third one this month. I hope this helps!
- Oct 25 by scgamecockCan anyone tell me how the Raleigh clinical experience is?