Anyone applying to Raleigh School of Nurse Anesthesia for Nov 2012 interviews? - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by Bunky87I received the same letter as well. I had asked one of the instructors what number I was and she told me they do not make a numbered list. If a spot were to open, she said they look at all the applicants on the list, then make their decision.
- Dec 4, '12 by Tjmnst02I received the same letter. And also when I asked about the alternate list they told me they don't rank them. When a spot opens, they reevaluate everyone's applications and then decide.
- Dec 9, '12 by jde8767Has anyone from the alternate list heard anything from rsna? Know anybody that has?? Is there a cutoff date or will we be hanging on until the class starts???
- Dec 11, '12 by IcuRnNcI haven't heard anything since being placed on the alternate list.
- Jan 7 by Bunky87Has anyone heard anything? Know of anyone who has?
- Jan 7 by jde8767Have not heard a thing since the alternate list. Don't know of anyone that has either. I have given up hope for class of 2015 . I have enrolled in a GRE prep course and plan to retake that and beef up my application. Will have the three core courses completed by summer. Hoping for next year.
- Feb 4 by IcuRnNcAny news?
- Feb 5 by Bunky87I heard through the grapevine that there were no spots open for the class starting this fall. But who knows, may just be a rumor.
- Feb 5 by jde8767no news. not sure what is going on with the school, heard they have a lot going on right now (internal). I guess they are not sure how many students they can take this class. Don't know if anyone has been taken from the alternate list. ?????
Hoping for ECU start 1/2014. Will be working on that application next.
- Feb 5 by Bunky87I am also looking at applying to ECU. may actually be better in the long run since raleigh seems to have some issues going on.