Anyone applying to Raleigh School of Nurse Anesthesia for Nov 2012 interviews? - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by jde8767Saturday, Nov 17
Just received the letter from RSNA. Placed on the alternate list. Still hoping.....but very bummed!!! Gonna go have a pity party now.
- Nov 17, '12 by IcuRnNcI still haven't received anything other than the maybe letter so I am assuming it isn't positive. : (
- Nov 17, '12 by Bunky87I received the same letter and was placed on the alternate list. My friend who is in the program now was an alternate last year and got a call in december offering her a position in the program. She told me not to be discouraged ( apparently a good portion of her class was on the alternate list) . Lets keep our fingers crossed!
- Nov 18, '12 by JoebinksTo all who got accepted to Raleigh Anesthesia School-Could you tell us how much experience you have, GPA, GRE, and certifications that got you into the program?
- Nov 19, '12 by Tjmnst02I received a letter today. I'm on the alternate list too. Oh well. There's still hope!
- Nov 20, '12 by IcuRnNcI'm on the alternate list as well. I wonder how many people are placed on the list?
- Nov 20, '12 by bsn2crna2828I got an acceptance letter from Raleigh yesterday after receiving a maybe letter about 2 weeks ago. But I already accepted at another school so I will be giving up my spot. I hope all of you get in! Keep the faith friends!
- Nov 28, '12 by Tjmnst02I called the school and Nancy told that there are 25 people on the alternate list
- Nov 29, '12 by Bunky87Did they tell you where you were on the list? They wouldn't tell me anything about the list
- Dec 3, '12 by jde8767Just wondering if anybody on the alternate list has heard from RSNA regarding admission? I received a letter over the weekend acknowledging my return letter and that I was indeed on the list. The letter did not tell me what number I was on the list.