Yale GEPN 2014 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by EmmKay Feb 13It's probably too soon to start this thread- anyone else out there?
- Feb 14 by sittenfeldIn my opinion, it's never too early!
I plan on applying to Yale if I do not get into UIC. I started the application for Fall 2013, but I let the personal statement prompt overwhelm me
- Feb 14 by sittenfeldI hope so!
- Feb 15 by EmmKayThe personal statement seems the most challenging by far...how come it's so hard to answer: why do you want to be a ---NP?
- Mar 9 by ReInventorI know Yale doesn't technically require pre-reqs, but what traditional pre-req classes will you folks have completed when you apply?
- Mar 9 by sittenfeldI would have taken anatomy, physiology, nutrition, developmental psych, and would probably be in the process of completing Microbiology.
- Jul 3 by humblemedgirlHi! I pray all of you are well! The application is slated to become available on July 15th! God/Lord willing, I am looking forward to all of us providing support to each other through this monumental proce
ss! Have a blessed Fourth of July!!! By the way, I am so elated this thread was started already!
- Jul 13 by mzaurQuote from ReInventorAll the typical ones -- developmental psych, statistics, sociology, anatomy 1&2, microbiology, nutrition, life science chemistry, etcI know Yale doesn't technically require pre-reqs, but what traditional pre-req classes will you folks have completed when you apply?
- Aug 8 by maddeHi ! I will also be applying for the 2014 cohort, I am completing my Masters in Public Health now and pray this will be the next phase for me good luck to all . I am torn on the specialty selection.