Western University MSN-E Application Time! - Page 30Register Today!
- Feb 21, '12 by chullis12Bunz57 would you mind emailing me the documents you used to prepare?
My email is email@example.com. I would really appreciate it!
- Feb 22, '12 by chullis12
- Feb 22, '12 by chullis12Quote from MasecaHi Maseca,I WAS ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Congratulations!! Can I ask what program you applied for? I'm wondering if there are 50-60 spots for each track or 50-60 regardless of what your emphasis is.
- Feb 22, '12 by MasecaYou don't apply for a particular track, you just apply for the program in general. You pick your track after the first year. There are 50-60 spots total.
- Feb 22, '12 by sonjaxloveI know that's there been some interviews this week ! Does anyone who interviewed this past week want to share their experiences? Mine is this Friday morning ! So excited !
- Feb 22, '12 by mandymay9129Mine is Saturday Morning - so don't forget to post your own comments about the experience!!??
- Feb 23, '12 by Kat248Hi everyone. I had my interview yesterday. Goodluck to all those that have it for the rest of this week Does anyone know roughly how many people have been accepted to the program? For any of you that had your interviews in January have you all heard back from Western? Anyways, nice to meet everyone.
- Feb 23, '12 by MasecaI know of about 10 people who've been accepted, either through early acceptance or after interviewing. There are at least 4 of us who are accepting our spots. I'm sure there are plenty more who aren't active on this site or Facebook.
- Feb 23, '12 by Kat248Thanks Maseca. Making me nervous.lol. Im sure there are too. I did have an earlier interview day but I had to postpone it. One question, how long do they give you to decide whether you want to accept or not?
- Feb 23, '12 by pilotman09Hi Kat248: Those that are accepted, including myself, have two weeks to decide either to accept or decline the offer. According to the acceptance email sent last Feb. 16, the acceptance/decline form is due by March 2 (along with the $500 acceptance deposit, if accepting the offer). I already sent my acceptance form along with the check last Tuesday. I had my interview last January 19. Hope this helps..