Western Health Sciences - Direct Entry MSN - Fall 2013 - Page 39Register Today!
- Feb 23 by BlueEyes85Jewels, I think there were about 18 in each group. So, 36 per day and 6 interview days...roughly 220. One of the staff was saying they've had a few absences...about 10 or so.
With that being said...try not to analyze for the next few weeks! We've done everything we can up to this point! Just try to relax
- Feb 25 by snowyshanDoes anyone know if they gave a specific date? I dont remember and I got accepted into another program and have to do a deposit soon, but I'd rather go to Western! I hope its soon!
- Feb 25 by BlueEyes85Unfortunately, no specific dates were given :/
Although last year we heard around March 12/13
- Feb 25 by superfrykQuote from snowyshanI'm in the same boat.... Gonna probably have to make the deposit and eat it if I get into Western.... :-/ huge bummerDoes anyone know if they gave a specific date? I dont remember and I got accepted into another program and have to do a deposit soon, but I'd rather go to Western! I hope its soon!
- Feb 25 by ktonicAbout the acceptance letters, the two faculty members interviewing me said the earliest would be two weeks after the last interviews are held.
Does anybody know how the acceptance/alternate/rejection letters are announced?
I heard that if you get accepted, they send you an email and if you're an alternate or rejection, they send it through physical mail?
Thanks in advance!
- Feb 25 by bori5017Hi I just wondering that is there people still waiting for interview? Actually, I haven't received the interview invitation from the school. I am soooooo worried.
- Feb 25 by BeesMamabori, I think the interviews are completed. Our info packets said that the last interviews were Saturday, February 24 and someone else came on and said that they changed that to be Friday the 23rd.