USA BSN-DNP Program Spring 2013...Any other applicants out there?Register Today!
- by aack Sep 26, '12I applied for the BSN-DNP FNP Program for Sping 2013 entry, and eagerly awaiting for acceptance letters to go out! Has anyone else apply for this program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=788771©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,511 Views
- Sep 28, '12 by JJOHNSCARI applied for the BSN-DNP Psych NP program for Spring 2013. I'm eagerly awaiting a decision letter as well. It's torture having to wait. I hope that they send out letters according to their planned timeline. =)
- Sep 28, '12 by aackThanks for replying! I couldn't find any other threads with students who applied for Spring 2013, so I'm glad to finally talk with someone else who has! The website said Sept. 27 decision letters will be sent, but the e-mail I got said letters will be mailed early October. So here's to hoping they come in the mail next week! Good luck! Let me know if you hear or get get anything in the mail! It would be great if someone who is in the program this year can give us some feedback on the program...
- Sep 28, '12 by My PassionHi guys,
I also applied to the BSN-DNP-FNP program....hoping to hear from them soon
Good luck as we await the letters!!!!
- Sep 28, '12 by aackHas anyone heard what they like for GPA requirements? ....I only have a 3.44, so naturally I'm a little worried
- Oct 2, '12 by JJOHNSCARI spoke with an admissions counselor and was told above a 3.0. She said that the school admitted someone with a 2.7 overall gpa because he had a 3.7 nursing gpa. I only have a 3.39 but my nursing is a 3.93 from an ABSN program (had a 3.1 gpa BS in computer science). I'm worried as well because the counselor said they don't always factor in the overall gpa. I'm keeping my fingers crossed at this point.
I was a little disappointed when I received the email about the delayed decision letters.
- Oct 3, '12 by aackI'm sure you'll have no problem with a nursing 3.93 gpa!! I was also disappointed about the delay in decision letters. I hope they send another email when they send them out so we have a heads up.
- Oct 7, '12 by karinnmtQuote from aackI applied for the BSN-DNP FNP Program for Sping 2013 entry, and eagerly awaiting for acceptance letters to go out! Has anyone else apply for this program?
Hey y'all. Don't worry. They were still orienting the last of the groups for this year's clinicals in September, so don't think it means bad news. Sometimes they just bite off more than they can chew and things get delayed. It's a good school and you will be glad when you are in it. I did my undergrad there and now I'm halfway through my BSN-DNP (AGNP with Palliative Care and Nursing Ed.)
- Oct 9, '12 by Born_2BRNI am too applied to their program FNP. I haven't heard anything back yet. My overall GPA is 3.0 but nursing was 3.5 so I am not sure what exactly will they factor in. I hope they only look at nursing GPA not the overall.
- Oct 9, '12 by JJOHNSCARKarinnmt, any idea when theymight send out the letters?