University of South Alabama - Page 5Register Today!
- May 1, '12 by Starchaser23I was accepted to DNP program at UAB and USA for fall 2012 entry, any advices/thoughts on which school I should go for? There seems to be a lot of posts about USA but not UAB. Thanks
- May 2, '12 by jdanruckBSN-FNP/DNP student here.
My email is email@example.com
I will start the facebook group if you guys send me your names to add you on facebook. I would like to start 2 groups one for DNP/FNP students and one for NP students in general. That way if we have some classes together we can have more input.
Also, I was looking at the schedule today and saw that there is a MSD specialty. I was wonddering what the community has heard about it. I am hoping to go into diabetes management/endocrinology so that seems like a good fit for me. Thanks.
- May 9, '12 by jdanruckOk, the fall 2012 university of south Alabama Facebook page is officially up! Search for it and join it on facebook
- May 9, '12 by rachelaleanRN2Bjdanruck,
What do I search for in order to join the FB page?
- May 9, '12 by jdanruckSearch for University of south Alabama DNP fall 2012. Let me know if you can't find it. Thanks
- May 14, '12 by MassagetoRNDoes anyone know if USA has discontinued their MSN program for Spring 2013? Its not listed on NursingCAS and the supplemental application isn't up on the CON's website. Thanks for any insight!
- May 15, '12 by sheronepIt usually takes a while for it to be posted.
- May 17, '12 by KPassafaHas anyone applied to JUST the MSN program (adult primary care)? I havent heard anything either way and applied for the fall 2012. I have a 4.0 but have only been working since January 2012 (graduated Decemeber 2011) so I didnt know if I stood a chance. I did not get a call or anything.
- May 17, '12 by cdoescI applied to the MSN Family Psych program. I think we should hear in the next two weeks. I didn't get a call either, althougth I didn't expect one, just an envelope in the mail is what I thought. Let me know, if you know something different. This waiting is driving me crazy, just hoping for the best.