University of South Alabama MSN/BSN-DNP Psych NP 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- Jan 27 by WyndDrivenRainNo, this is not related to the psych classes. It is a problem in the research class.
- Jan 28 by Simply ComplicatedThis is really too bad There really are not a whole lot of options for affordable Masters prepared programs out there. I would love to go to SUNY, but they only start in June, and I really don't want to be out of school a full year before starting.
- Feb 4 by TASHA_RN_BSNYikes!! Thank God for this site I was planning on enrolling in USA this fall 2013. I am having a change of heart, I do not need to be set up for failure. Sue let me know what you decide to do. I may look into St. Louis university.
- Feb 4 by TASHA_RN_BSNGM Sue,
I am in the early stages of enrolling in USA, post phoned related to changing jobs. What happened to you in the program Sue? I am just curious because I see that mwg60 suggested St Louis University. I went and the adult learning is double tuition compared to USA? Any feedback would be great, I am not prepared to be set up for failure; however I need something more reasonable with cost.
- Apr 10 by 123geriI am starting the fall 2013 PMHNP at suny Stonybrook as well. Is that the school you have been accepted to?
- Apr 10 by 123geriI am starting the Psych NP program in fall 2013 for Suny Stonybrook as well. Is that the same school you will be attending? We should become study partners if so.
- Apr 28 by azorGood day bkennedy, I have a question regards to the emergency track that you are in. I just got accepted last week for fall, 2013 session. I think i chose the 11 semester track but i really want the 12 semester track. How do I change that? Again, the application, acceptance protocol is the most tedious of all the schools, Is that how the school is? Thanks a lot. I've been searching to see if I can get somebody in the program that I am interested in. Thanks for the positive comment about the program, at least....
- Apr 29 by casey26I need you contact immediately. you insight was so informative. i just got accepted to the psy for fall 2013 at usa. I am so scared. hearing all the procter testing thing and disorganixzed. I was acepted into university of souher indiana and just thinking what should I do. pls reply please
- Apr 29 by casey26In the Psy NP program. How often do you use the secure procter testing camera. and the other leadership test have exams. also the family pscy, do they have testing camera. too?>