University of San Francisco BSN-DNP fall 2012Register Today!
- by criticnurse Jul 6, '12Has anybody applied for the USF BSN to DNP program for fall 2012. Has anybody received a decision letter? How long does it take them to decide? -Beth
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=753575©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,531 Views
- Jul 8, '12 by Pinky687I applied too! The admissions office told me decisions would be made 4-6 weeks after the application deadline of June 15th, so another week or two from now? Hopefully we both hear good news.
- Jul 9, '12 by criticnurseDid you apply to the fnp or healthcare leadership program? how long have you been working?
- Jul 9, '12 by Pinky687I applied to FNP. I've only been a nurse for less than 6 months, working in oncology. I applied to other programs too, since I'm not sure of my chance of getting into USF. :P
- Jul 13, '12 by criticnurseI applied to the FNP program too. Any news on your application? I am beginning to worry already that i was not accepted because it is almost August and i heard that their enrollment ends on August 1.
- Jul 13, '12 by Pinky687Oh really? I haven't heard yet, that's not a good sign for us...lol...It's okay, what ever happens happens. Are you a critical care nurse?
- Jul 14, '12 by criticnurseI work in a stepdown unit. I heard its very tough to get into the fnp program. Am not sure with the healthcare leadership program though.. Does experience play a big factor in their choices you think? Do you have any friends in USF?
- Jul 16, '12 by skim416Hi guys, have you heard anything yet?? I know most of us are anxiously playing the waiting game. This week marks exactly 4 weeks post-application deadline date. We're supposed to hear back from them ANY minute now. Any word on how they'll notify us? Acceptance / Rejection letters alike?
- Jul 16, '12 by criticnurseNo words or anything at all. It seems like we have to wait a little bit longer. We have 2 more weeks to go.. I guessSkim, did you apply to the fnp program too?
- Jul 17, '12 by skim416Criticnurse- I did. I guess it'll take longer for me to get a response if they send the verdict by mail. I'm all the way in Nashville.