University of San Francisco CNL Entry Masters - Page 14Register Today!
- Apr 22, '10 by gonnadoitThat's good news! Let's hope...
- May 5, '10 by jenn3999Is anyone bringing parents to the orientation?
- Dec 4, '10 by calinurse2011Hi! I know this board was started a while ago, but I was just accepted into the CNL cohort 11 for Spring 2011 start date, and am so excited! For those who have been there a semester, what has your experience been so far? would you recommend the program? Thanks so much!
- Dec 27, '10 by wannabnurse81I know this post was created awhile ago, but to all of you who have been accepted to the USF CNL program, can you please answer the following questions?
1. What was your GPA of your non-nurse BA
2. What was your prereq. GPA
3. Did you have volunteer experience
4. What do you think made you stand out and get accepted? If 370 are applying and only 40 are being accepted, how did you do it??
Thank you in advance for your response.
- Jan 15, '11 by imoreno91Do you guys have tips for future applicants? I'm still an undergrad but I would love to have suggestions on how to become a better applicant
- May 15, '12 by Heid5469Hello Everyone!
Congratulations to all those who've been accepted/graduating from USF's-CNL, I've been following a couple threads on this program (as a VERY hopeful prospective student)..i have pretty much the same questions are most other's..
Is anyone attending who had an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 - 3.3? Not including pre-reqs.
Is it common for NON-California residents to be admitted into the program??! (I'm from NY and just feel that it's to my disadvantage that I'm not from CA).
PLEASE! any advice!!!!!!