UIC GEP 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 24, '12 by EmgalMy fingers are crossed for both of us, Liza
- Mar 26, '12 by JstrevyI hope you guys all make it into your programs, I'm waiting on the response from Acute care still. Anybody else??
I couldnt help but check the forum and am probably as anxious as you. I hope we all get in because we must want this pretty badly to be on here checking so frequently!
As for me, I'll be waiting for the news and whether or not I will be buying a plane ticket back the the states...
- Mar 26, '12 by mkuzelI applied for Mental Health... haven't heard anything yet
- Mar 26, '12 by jameeseFNP. Still haven't heard anything yet.
- Mar 26, '12 by cbrennan1188Just got an email for an interview for Adult/Geriatric!!
- Mar 26, '12 by b2094041Congrats cbrennan1188! and anyone else who has received an interview thus far!
I still haven't heard anything yet, and I applied for FNP as well.
Do we only hear if we received an interview, or do they let us know if we have been rejected? I feel like a crazy person checking my email all the time! haha
- Mar 26, '12 by rchampa3No word on FNP for me either. I feel like I'm going crazy too! The last I heard from Julie Kim was on 3/20 and she said they were just about to begin the review (not sure if that was specific to FNP). I'll post as soon as I hear anything.
- Mar 26, '12 by Holdsteady11I applied to the Perinatal CNS track...no news yet. I am also wondering if we receive notification if we are not selected for interviews - hopefully that won't be the case! Has anyone else applied for the Perinatal CNS track?
- Mar 26, '12 by kit12Woo-hoo, interview for adult/geri! That much closer to a dream! I hope everyone else is hearing some positive news too. The world needs saving and we can help!
- Mar 26, '12 by jameeseCongrats to everyone who are invited to an interview!!!
But I am secretly happy that no one who applied for FNP track has received an invite yet. I would be so anxious if I knew that other FNP applicants received an invite and I did not receive an email yet.