UIC GEP 2013 - Page 26Register Today!
- Jun 13, '12 by cbrennan1188I would like to attend those sessions, but I've heard nothing about them. Hopefully information comes in our welcome packets
- Jun 14, '12 by NNPHopefulThese sessions start on Tuesday. Information on them were sent in the beginning of May for those put into the Urban Health Program. Those who identified themselves as African American, Latino, or Native American were put into this program. I have not gotten an official welcome packet from the College of Nursing yet as well.
- Jun 16, '12 by eidasDoes anyone know what the schedule will be like for the first 15 months of the program? 5 days a week, full days?
- Jun 21, '12 by EmgalHi everyone,
So, after many phone calls, many emails, an admissions appeal, and a phone interview, I have been accepted to the PNP program. I'm so relieved that they listed to my case, and excited to be starting with all of you in the spring!
(probably needless to say, I haven't received all of the things people are asking about in the mail, but I am a bit late in the game, and will be keeping my eye out)
- Jun 21, '12 by JennerPNP2Behmm. from reading these posts I thought you hated UIC. hopefully you don't complain as much in class as you did in this public forum. seriously.
- Jun 22, '12 by eidasWow. Congratulations Emgal! I'm so glad it worked out for you!
- Jun 22, '12 by EmgalThanks, eidas!
Jenner, I won't try to explain or defend myself (for fear of putting my foot in my mouth again...) but I hope that you are able to get a new impression of me when we actually meet in person.Last edit by Emgal on Jun 22, '12
- Jun 27, '12 by Medik231Anyone receive anything yet from the college regarding FinAid or anything like that?
- Jun 30, '12 by Holdsteady11Quote from Medik231I did my FAFSA, and that should take about a week to process online. You should then get an award letter in the mail letting you know what you're eligible for. The PLUS loan can't be applied for until I think about 90 days out.Anyone receive anything yet from the college regarding FinAid or anything like that?
- Jul 2, '12 by Medik231I just did mine...Here's to hoping the Feds don't throw me to the private lenders again.....yikes...