Summer Entry 2012 Accelerated BSN Johns Hopkins - Page 24Register Today!
- Jan 30, '12 by mellzie22They said admission decisions will be mailed sometime next month....don't they call the students they accept first? Maybe that will be sooner?
- Jan 31, '12 by amyf89I haven't received any news either. I called last week and though the lady was very nice, she told me that the committee is working very hard to come up with decisions and as soon as they find out, they'll let us know. She did give me the email of someone I can contact but I thought I'd give them until the first week of Feb. If anyone else wants to shoot him an email, it's <email@example.com> for Raymond San Juan.
- Jan 31, '12 by mellzie22I sent them an email and they said that decisions should be coming out in the next couple weeks. Last year is seems like they were notified on the 16th and 17th of February.
- Feb 3, '12 by Nocturne888Accepted!!!!! Wow, I am so excited, especially since I wasn't expecting to hear for another few weeks.
I had originally applied Early Decision, but although my boss told me she had written my recommendation, she apparently forgot to put it in the mail...which I didn't find out until I didn't get a decision on the original Dec. 15th deadline. So, it's been an unpleasant couple months of waiting, but at least it paid off!
- Feb 3, '12 by mellzie22CONGRATS!!! How did they notify you? Was it through mail or did they call you?
- Feb 3, '12 by dorénavantGot the call today They will be mailing and e-mailing decisions as well though, I'm told.
- Feb 3, '12 by leenakCongrats!!
Hopefully this means that us Fall entry applicants will hear sometime soon. I'm nervous.
- Feb 3, '12 by SarJon123Hey everyone be sure you join our Facebook page! Johns Hopkins university school of nursing accelerated class of 2013. Congrats!
- Feb 3, '12 by leenakHey that brings up a good question, I wonder when each of the classes graduate. They say the Fall accelerated is 17 months and the Summer accelerated is 13 months. I figured that the Fall accelerated graduated in December 2013 but that seems to be only 16 months. And the summer accelerated would graduate in June/July 2013?
- Feb 3, '12 by Nocturne888Yep, I heard by phone call this morning too. I wondered if they might be calling me a bit early because of the whole "early decision" thing, but the woman did say something like "Once I start calling I just keep going!", so hopefully everyone will hear soon!